Continuaremos actualizando a los padres a través de nuestro sitio web http://svvsd.org/coronavirus-espanol.
The Bulldog BARK!
Act with Good Citizenship
Refuse to Quit
Know How To Own It
- I think about what I’m doing or saying and it’s impact on others
- I am not deliberately mean or hurtful in my speech or actions
- I recognize and try to help those in need
- I never go along with prejudices, racism or discriminatory attitudes
- I do my part to care for my school, home and our world
- I am truthful, sincere and straightforward
- I do what I can to take care of the school environment
- I think about the common good; I get involved or talk to adults when I see problems
- I view struggle and failure as a learning moment- it’s feedback for how to do better next time
- I set goals, evaluate my progress and stay focused
- When a task is difficult, I don’t give up or shut down- I make a plan and use my resources
- Fear of failure or “not good enough” doesn’t stop me from trying my best
- I take responsibility for what I do and for what goes on around me
- I think about the effects of my choices
- I am careful to not blame others or make excuses
- I work hard to recover from mistakes
Adapted from "Character Education Lesson Plans, Activities, Programs, Resources." Character Education. Web. 17 June 2016.