Beginning Monday, November 30 through Friday, December 18, we will return to our fully online learning model that was in place at the start of the school year. For more information, please visit or Coronavirus Website or click here to watch the full board meeting discussion related to this decision.
Desde el lunes 30 de noviembre hasta el viernes 18 de diciembre, volveremos a nuestro modelo de aprendizaje totalmente en línea que se implementó al principio del año escolar. Para obtener más información, visite el sitio web de Coronavirus o haga clic aquí para ver todo el debate de la reunión del consejo en relación con esta decisión.
The Bulldog BARK!
Act with Good Citizenship
Refuse to Quit
Know How To Own It
- I think about what I’m doing or saying and it’s impact on others
- I am not deliberately mean or hurtful in my speech or actions
- I recognize and try to help those in need
- I never go along with prejudices, racism or discriminatory attitudes
- I do my part to care for my school, home and our world
- I am truthful, sincere and straightforward
- I do what I can to take care of the school environment
- I think about the common good; I get involved or talk to adults when I see problems
- I view struggle and failure as a learning moment- it’s feedback for how to do better next time
- I set goals, evaluate my progress and stay focused
- When a task is difficult, I don’t give up or shut down- I make a plan and use my resources
- Fear of failure or “not good enough” doesn’t stop me from trying my best
- I take responsibility for what I do and for what goes on around me
- I think about the effects of my choices
- I am careful to not blame others or make excuses
- I work hard to recover from mistakes
Adapted from "Character Education Lesson Plans, Activities, Programs, Resources." Character Education. Web. 17 June 2016.